Miss Anabelle





Anabelle is my little miracle baby. After finding out I was pregnant I had an ultrasound that showed no baby, after a two week waiting period I wend back in to get a diagnosis of "missed abortion" and by the grace of God there was my little girl on the ultrasound. her heart was beating away, she was perfect in every way. Like both my boys Anabelle was born premature, she was the only one that did not come home with me from the hospital. I spent 11 days going back and forth to the hospital to just sit by her bedside. Anabelle was a trooper, she fought hard and was able to come home after a short stay in the NICU. We count our blessing for each of our children everyday, but Anabelle has her own little place in my heart, she was the baby I was not sure I wanted until I was told I might have lost her. This little lady has completed our family, she has taught my boys a gentleness that I would have never been able to show them. She has made her daddy go weak in his knees, and she has shown me the joys of a daughter. We are in no short supply of drama when Anabelle is around, she can turn on the waterworks in a half second, I am sure that talent will only continue to develop as she grows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment