Ok this this post will be short, but I just have to brag on Hunter for a little bit. Hunter was 4 when Noah was born and i agonized for weeks over how Noah's birth would effect Hunter...in the end it was all wasted time, Hunter loves Noah to death.

When Anabelle was born I again worried about how both my boys would handle their new roles but I rejoiced in the fact that Noah had such a good example to follow....

In true F Family form I believe that my boys were born fathers, Anabelle does not stand a chance when she gets older, she will have one "Big Daddy" and two little daddies (hey I like Big Daddy...I think it will stick). My boys will not let Anabelle crawl over a toy without helping her get over it or moving it out of the way. I have to remind both of them that she has to learn to do things on her own.

Hunter has been such an amazing example for Noah, this is not to say Hunter is perfect, there are days that I want to beat him (figuratively, of course). Generally speaking I have been very please with how well my oldest has accepted his place in our family.

I LOVE YOU HUNTER!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment